Cards

Cards
Take Flight

May 4, 2014

It's been a wild and windy day in sunny Brisbane. We have had months of severe heat and today's weather has brought a pleasant change. Of course it's pretty dramatic! People have either over-reacted or are in denial aka , totally rugged up from head to toe, or have continued to wear ultra summery gear - pretending they just don't feel the cold!

I decided to prepare some card blanks in preparation for the cold weather ahead. This entailed making small envelope boxes using my amazing  WeR Envelope Punch Board.  I was inspired by a You Tube presentation. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvDVhz6i-v4

So now I have 6 envelope boxes with 6 cards and envelopes in each. I will create the cards over coming (cool) evenings and give them as gifts to friends. I like to make generic cards that can be used for any occasion .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sekkei would appreciate hearing from YOU.